Reebok - Train for Life / Live With Fire
How a bunch of friends relaunched the brand in the Spanish market.
When working as freelancer in 2013, I joined a group of former colleagues to help Reebok Spain relaunch the brand in the Spanish market. Over the course of 5 months, we provided strategic and creative advise to the brand, stretching the global platform 'Live with Fire' to a territory much more lifestyle-oriented.
'TRAIN FOR LIFE' & LIFE WITH FIRE
The main campaign from our reposition plan replaced Reebok's hero-athletes by local ambassadors that were well-known for combining prolific professional and personal lives thanks to sport. We went for an editorial-led approach as an strategy to compete with the big budgets from the main players in the category.
In performance category:
- Josef Ajram - Day trader, writer, extreme runner and cross-fit fan.
- Saul Craviotto - Policeman, two times Olympic medalist in kayak and runner aficionado.
- Barbara Gonzalez - Physiotherapyst, Gymnastics Olympic medalist and Martini model girl.
- Martina Klein - Mum, TV presenter and fitness/yoga enthusiast.
In sportswear category:
- Miranda Makaroff - Fashion designer, illustrator and blogger.
- Quim Gutierrez - Award-winning actor, writer and photographer.
We launched the platform 'Gymbag Series'. A monthly interview tab in our Facebook where local influencers and bloggers showed us what they put in their training bags.
YO FUI A EGB
We also build credentials for Reebok Classics by creating a crowd-sourced retrospective celebrating the Reebok products that became part of Spanish pop-culture.
A collaboration with Spain's most famous nostalgia blog 'Yo Fui a EGB' and illustrator Caroline Selmes.
- In 2013
- As Freelance Creative Director
- With Emma Pueyo, THD (Juan Marcos López, Cecilia Martinez, Anna Tobeña, Serge Gonzalez) and Blua Producers.